- it’s been on your mind for 6 months or longer
- you get really excited whenever you get a chance to think about it
- you regret the time you spend scrolling on social media when you could have used that time to work on your project
- You’ve been coming up with names, logos, and product ideas (aka a master plan) in your spare time, just for fun
- You’ve told at least 3 other people about it
- You know that you have nothing to lose
If any of these 6 things describe your situation, you may be inclined to get serious about that creative thing you’ve been thinking a lot about. The next step is to simply start.